Monday, January 11, 2010

Kitchens!

We're planning on replacing our kitchen cabinets this spring. I'm super excited and have been spending entirely too much time looking at kitchen cabinets on Ikea's website. Yep, we're going Ikea, and we're installing it all ourselves. I'm sure that experience will make for some interesting blog posts. So, I've been collecting some pictures of what I think I want the end product to look like. I want white cabinets with the beaded board doors....wooden countertops (freakishly inexpensive from Ikea)...and an apron-front sink. I can't decide if I like the darker finish on the counters or the lighter finish. Same with the hardware....dark or silvery (I think they call it brushed nickel, but that's dumb). Whatchoo think?



2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a hard decision between light and dark. At first my thought was light.. but then I do really like the dark look too. What does Doug think?

    ReplyDelete